Saturday, December 15, 2012

God Bless!

In light of yesterday's tragedy, I want to post a happy picture taken just before we leave for Christmas break.




I feel blessed to have your children in my classroom. Each and every KDG'er is a joy and inspiration. We grow and learn together. Although it's a trying time, I still would like to believe that our classroom/school is the safest place for the kiddos during the school day. Our class should always be a place of safety, warmth and love.

These happy faces fill my days with joy. It is a privilege for me to help your child learn and grow into confident life long learners!

Happy Holidays friends. Let's hope that the events of 12.14.12 serve as a wake-up call to help those desperately in need of it.

Hoppy Saturday...

No comments:

Post a Comment