Monday, July 9, 2012

Pirate Job Themes...ahoy matey!

I just checked and I have 54 followers! I hope to continue to learn from all of the wonderful teacher out there in blogland! Thank you for following me...I hope to inspire others as you all have inspired me!

The freebie I created is Pirate Theme Classroom Jobs

Click the link above to open in Google docs.

I meant to post this sooner...but the 4th of July holiday caused all sorts of craziness. Now, this week, I'm off to Las Vegas for the I Teach K conference! So excited that I cannot sleep!!

Hoppy conferencing! 

5 comments:

  1. You have a great blog! I nominated you for an award...visit my blog to get it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and I am your newest follower. Looking through your blog I noticed your blue and green bulletin boards. I love the look - it is very soothing. I am thinking of adding green accents to my classroom. I have lots of blue and yellow. I like the green much better!
    Mrs.Egley’sKindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm giving your blog a "One Lovely Blog" award! Come by and pick it up!

    http://mspasquakinder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I just started following you, and gave you a blog award. Check it out on my blog;
    lisaskinderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete