Summer is upon us! Graduation went well- pictures are forthcoming...until then...
I've had more time to blog
stalk peruse. I found this at Sharing Kindergarten. I hope to do more fun linky parties this summer.
Some of my favorite things:
1. My Macbook/iPhone/iPad. I cannot live without any of them. I'm able to blog stalk, read fun books, listen to music and take pictures as I deem necessary.
2. Gummy worms. I have no clue what it is about sour/sweet/regular gummy worms. I.cannot.get.enough. What's the worst is that I always buy them at my #3 favorite thing in the checkout aisle...
3. Joann fabrics! I am obsessed with this store. I love to craft for myself (crocheting) and for my kiddos. I've purchased so many things at Joann's. Some weeks, I think it's safer not to count how many visits I've made...
4. My movie collection. I love movies...comedies, dramas, romcoms...all of them. My all time favorite movie:
5. Buying things for my KDG'ers. I am obsessed with Lakeshore Learning. Although I try to make things (or buy from fantastic TpT sellers) Lakeshore always has what I want. If not, they order it for me :)
7. Last but not least, one of the simplest pleasures I can imagine...reading. Happiness abounds when reading. As of late I have done more school reading than personal (Wow, 50 Shades....). I love the Daily 5 and have been stalking to join up with a book study.
Hoppy summer vacation!