Monday, June 4, 2012

My Favorite Things...Linky Party!!

Hi all,

Link Up!
Summer is upon us! Graduation went well- pictures are forthcoming...until then...

I've had more time to blog stalk peruse. I found this at Sharing Kindergarten. I hope to do more fun linky parties this summer. 
                                                                     

Some of my favorite things:

1. My Macbook/iPhone/iPad. I cannot live without any of them. I'm able to blog stalk, read fun books, listen to music and take pictures as I deem necessary. 

2. Gummy worms. I have no clue what it is about sour/sweet/regular gummy worms. I.cannot.get.enough. What's the worst is that I always buy them at my #3 favorite thing in the checkout aisle...

3. Joann fabrics! I am obsessed with this store. I love to craft for myself (crocheting) and for my kiddos. I've purchased so many things at Joann's. Some weeks, I think it's safer not to count how many visits I've made...

4. My movie collection. I love movies...comedies, dramas, romcoms...all of them. My all time favorite movie: 


5. Buying things for my KDG'ers. I am obsessed with Lakeshore Learning. Although I try to make things (or buy from fantastic TpT sellers) Lakeshore always has what I want. If not, they order it for me :) 
7. Last but not least, one of the simplest pleasures I can imagine...reading. Happiness abounds when reading. As of late I have done more school reading than personal (Wow, 50 Shades....). I love the Daily 5 and have been stalking to join up with a book study. 

Hoppy summer vacation! 

Maureen :) 





3 comments:

  1. I think we may be BFFs because I love all your favorite things! hehe

    Thanks for linking up!
    Sharing Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm... I'm making my list and the majority of these are mine as well! LOVE IT! I'm your newest follower!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blogs and your favs! I think we'd get along real well!!

    I'm a new follower. Come check out my blog if you some time!

    http://inspiredbykindergarten.blogstpot.com

    ReplyDelete