Monday, May 28, 2012

Graduation!!!

The time is (almost) upon us! GRADUATION!!

I have been so consumed with planning/helping my KDG'ers practice for graduation that I haven't been taking pictures nearly as much.

So far, I am confidant in the plan...although I do want to make a few tweaks for next year.

So far, the order is as follows:

Introduction/Hail Mary
Pledge of Allegiance
"Every move I Make"
Thank You section
Slideshow (with baby pictures! Thank you to Ms. Kilian for the fabulous idea)
Diplomas
KINDERGARTEN poem 
Finale: Dynamite

I can tell my KDG'ers are 1. getting nervous and 2. sick of "practicing." We've had classes come to cheer us on (and help us get over our nerves). Our official dress rehearsal is with the PreK on May 31...and the graduation itself is on June 1. There are so many things to be done before then...it seems that it can't all be done.

Hence a late night bloggy post :)

A few pics to help keep my sanity and see how cute the lil ones are:

Our KINDERGARTEN poem

Dancing to "Every Move I Make"




It's so hard to believe that my little ones are leaving in 3 days! To get excited for next year (1st grade is next door), we made these adorable little monkeys:


I am on the left, Ms. Kilian is on the right. 


Hoppy Memorial Day Monday....er...now Tuesday :) 

2 comments:

  1. I teach at a Lutheran school. I'd love to add your blog to my blog-roll of parochial teachers. Is it okay if I blog about you?
    Jenny
    I'm your newest follower!

    Owl Things First
    Sheep Tending Sheep

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenny!

      Of course you can blog ab me too! I'm happy to meet other parochial school teachers! I try to limit what I put on my blog about the "Catholic" school...but it's hard to deny that's a part of our lives!

      Maureen :)

      Delete